The internet is chock-full of useful things, but here are a few random favorites that make my daily internet use more pleasant:
- Meebo – Firefox Add-on: All your IM accounts in one place.
- Feed Sidebar – Firefox Add-on: Displays items from your Live Bookmarks in a sidebar.
- Colorful Tabs – Firefox Add-on: Colors every tab and makes them easy to to distinguish (makes it pretty, too.)
- Read It Later – Firefox Add-on: Save web pages to read later without cluttering your Bookmarks Menu.
- GoodSearch– Give to your charity of choice just by searching the internet.
- The Hunger Site – Your clicks help others.
- Smart Bookmarks Bar – Firefox Add-on: Turns your bookmarks bar into a tidy little row of icons so there’s room for more.
- Addblock Plus – Firefox Add-on: Get rid of all those annoying ads and banners.
- WordPress.com – I tried Blogger but I love my WordPress.
- Lolcats– I start my day with coffee and a laugh
- Flickr-Another great resource of photos and inspiration. You can do an advanced search and find content free to use with a Creative Commons license.
- Photobucket– The photo editor is so handy.
What are some of your favorite useful internet things?
Image: Svilen Mushkatov