I’m a little under the weather at the moment and have to knuckle down and work on Missing Magic (I’m so behind where I want to be on wordcount for the two challenges I’m involved in), so here’s a quick thirteen of the Has Been Read pile, since they are conveniently stacked on the edge of the bookshelf waiting to be put away:
- Private Demon by Lynn Viehl
- The Magic Knot by Helen Scott Taylor
- Primal Needs by Susan Sizemore
- Flesh and Stone by Vickie Taylor
- Enchanting Pleasures by Eloisa James
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Darkness Unknown by Alexis Morgan
- Wild Road by Marjorie M. Liu
- Now You Die by Roxanne St. Claire
- Night Lost by Lynn Viehl
- An Affair Before Christmas by Eloisa James
- Tempting Fate by Alissa Johnson
- Lover Awakened by J. R. Ward
What’s next for my TBR pile? I’m tempted to get Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward, as I’ve been waiting so long for my BDB fix, but I also want to read Sea Lord by Virginia Kantra and The Song by Jean Johnson. Maybe if I buy Lover Avenged and then have my husband hold onto it until I reach my wordcount goal . . .
10 thoughts on “Thursday Thirteen – The HBR Pile”
Great list there. Hope you feel better soon! *HUGS* Happy Thursday.
Sending healing vibes your way. Looks like you’ve kept yourself entertained. Happy T13!
Hope you feel better soon – and if nothing else, at least you got some reading done! 🙂
I hope you feel better soon & reach your word count goals.
Your list of books looks similar to the kinds I read, so I’m salivating a little.
I can’t delay gratification with a book once it’s in my house. If you can do that, you have lots more self control than I do. lol
Great list! Hope you feel better!
My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/
I have a few of these in my TBR
I think the only one I’ve read is Twilight. Feel better!
I hope you feel better soon! (((hugs)))
I hope you get better soon, and great reading list.