Ok, so here goes…
1. The Highlands of Scotland. The magical mist, the purple heather. Kilts. Swords. Brings to mind muscles and manliness. Yup. I want to go there.
2. Tuscany – for the food of course!
3. Venice. Duh.
4. Swiss Alps – just to sit and soak in the majestic views while sipping a hot vanilla chai tea.
5. A fully-stocked log cabin in the middle of nowhere. Snowed in, along with a crackling fire and bottle of Hazlitt’s Red Cat. YUM.
6. White Cliffs of Dover (England for those of you who have no clue like my hubs). A picnic or walk – either would suffice.
7. Train ride across Europe.
8. I suppose a tropical island is in order for this list. How ‘bout St. Lucia? It’ll do, I suppose.
9. Paris, of course.
10. Bavaria, Germany just so I could see Neuschwanstein Castle.
What’s your favorite romantic destination?
Love’s Sorrow (Means of Mercy #1)
Hired as a nanny for her cousin’s children, Anne Tearle finds security and a loving family. The children are a dream, but London society is a world of its own, one where a displaced farm girl has no business being. But, wealthy rake, Gavin MacKay, helps her to see associating with the upper class might not be as horrid as she first assumed.
Like all things worthwhile, love comes at a price, and the cost soon bestows more anguish than joy. Lost, but not undone, Anne must find the courage to begin life anew, or succumb to sorrow’s unrelenting waves of grief.
You can purchase Love’s Sorrow at:
Bio: Terri started writing stories in the 8th grade, when a little gnome whispered in her brain. Gundi’s Great Adventure never hit the best seller list, but it started a long love affair with storytelling.
Today she enjoys an escape to Middle Earth during the rare ‘me’ moments her three young children allow. When not playing toys, picking them back up, or kissing boo-boos, she can be found sprawled on the couch with a book or pencil in hand, and toothpicks propping her eyelids open.
You can find Terri at:
Don’t forget to enter Terri’s Blog Tour Rafflecopter Giveaway