- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Western Quest by Joseph Campbell
- The Creative Fire by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Thomas Moore on Creativity
- Wherever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
- Integrative Medicine by Andrew M. Weil, M.D.
- Thunder and Lightning by Natalie Goldberg
- Joseph Campbell and The Power of Myth with Bill Moyers
- Beowulf, translated and read by Seamus Heaney
- The J. R. R. Tolkien Audio Collection
Several years ago I commuted an hour each way to work and these and other audiobooks turned that tedious drive into a precious two hours of listening and learning pleasure.
Do you have a favorite audiobook?
Photo: Matúš Petrila