First, a smile to start off 2009—
I thought of making a list of resolutions for 2009, but calling them resolutions made me anxious, so here’s my 2009 To Do List, in no particular order:
- Finish this blog site, sooner rather than later.
- Finish my MySpace page, sooner rather than later.
- Finish the damn synopsis and get my partial of Missing Magic submitted asap.
- Clean out the garage. And the attic. And the office closet.
- Clean my desk.
- Make a decision on some regular blog ideas.
- Stop criticizing regular blog ideas.
- Make my minimum daily wordcount goal, every day. Hey, if I can do Nanowrimo, I can make my measly daily minimum. You hear that, snarky internal editor?
- Banish internal editor to the corner for bad behavior.
- Catch up on my non-fiction to be read pile.
- Catch up on my read-later bookmarks.
- Find a critique group.
- Spend more time with my husband and my friends.
- Stop dithering and submit Mojave in July short somewhere.
- Banish To Do list anxiety over to the corner with internal editor.
- Drink more water.
- Walk to work on nice days.
- Work in the garden.
- Keep my desk clean.
- If I don’t use it, get rid of it.
- Scan photos.
- Finish the damn book(s).
- Do the other things I need to do. Yes, Mom. I know. I will.
See, I told you I’d get a round tuit.